We look forward to taking you to the Beck and Cage the Elephant show tomorrow at the Austin360 Amphitheater. The shuttle will start boarding downtown Austin at 4:30 PM and we estimate you will be at the show 45-60 minutes after departure.
A few reminders about the Austin360 Amphitheater Concert Shuttle service:
- The shuttle picks up and drops off at the Austin Visitor Center located at 602 E. 4th Street Austin, TX 78701 (the buses will line up on Red River between 4th and 5th Streets).
- There is a lot of construction in this area and we may need to adjust our loading area, look for the white Motor Coach buses upon arrival.
- All shuttles are BYOB and you can leave your coolers or other belongings on the bus at your own risk.
- We will check you in electronically under the name of the person that purchased the tickets upon boarding. To make this process go faster, have your order confirmation printed. You will receive a wristband so you can get back on the shuttle at the end of the show.
- After the show, meet our shuttle at the bus area across from parking lot D, just a couple hundred feet from the main gate. The bus will leave as soon as it is full and no later than 30 minutes after the end of the show. Note: COTA doesn’t allow re-entry so we don’t provide rides back to downtown until the end of the show!
- Shuttle tickets don’t include admission to the show.
- We recommend you walk or use ride share to and from the shuttle.
- Parking is available on the streets nearby or visit the Austin Convention Center’s website for more information on parking. To arrive by transit, take MetroRail to Downtown Station or local bus Route 4 7th Street or Route 17 Cesar Chavez.
- Additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-593-6331.
- Last but not least, the shuttle will sell out soon so if others are planning on joining you encourage them buy their seats today!
Enjoy the show!